Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Saturday, June 14, 2008

And We Pause...

...my normal rantings for some serious business.
Happy Fathers Day to someone really special to me. My dear sweet husband.
He never looks at me like I'm too crazy for all my scheming. He never really tells me no. He is always a source of laughter.
Honey,
I love you so much. I know I don't tell you nearly enough. You encourage me to pursue my dreams and stand beside me when the world thinks I've lost my freakin' mind. I love that. My life wouldn't be nearly as interesting if I wasn't coaching you on cooking dinner or exactly how much fruit the baby should get. I can't imagine raising this family any other way. You have always been a great dad to Anthony. With Ananya a new light has shown. Its incredible. I never worry about her if she is with you, just like I've never had to worry about Anthony. I know that she'll be even more rotten when I get home than when I left for work. I can't wait to get Prasun home. Another boy to fish with and light stuff on fire. I hope we can have at least a few more. We have enough love. Our kids turn out pretty darn good too.
I Love You Honey.
Thanks for everything that you do.
Love, Your Wife

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

What a blessing the daddies in our lives are! This was a really sweet tribute. :o)
-- Nancy