Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Day

Today was a big day here. Ananya had her first day of preschool today. We went into the classroom and watched the other kids for a minute. I asked Ananya if she wanted down and she said yes. I put her down and she kept looking at me. I tried to encourage her to join the group. She crawled over to them. I put her alittle closer on a square "indian style". She quickly became enveloped in what the teacher was saying. I stayed for just a minute and then quickly snuck out the door. When I picked her up, the teachers said she did great. Crawled around looking at all the toys. I found them in the gym. Ananya started squealing when she saw me. She was waving to me and bye-bye to all the kids.
It was a good day. She had alot of fun. It may become an interesting experience as she gets alittle older. For now, I'll enjoy the good reports.

2 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

It sounds like Ananya was ready for her first day and did great.

What perfect way to get started!

Julie R

Pam said...

Good girl Ananya!!