Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fundraiser

We are planning some fundraisers here.
I hoping to have a spaghetti dinner by the end of the month. Yikes. 2 weeks. I'll keep you updated on that.
We are also selling wreaths. If you visit the website here you can see some of the beautiful wreaths made by Wreaths of Maine. The commission isn't huge, but I'm sure God is going to bring V home with small donations. It will become a testimony of how anyone can adopt and everyone can help orphans find homes or at least a safe place to live.
If anyone would be interested in helping me sell wreaths let me know and I can get you some information. I would really appreciate any help anyone feels lead to offer us.
Don't forget donations can be made to Reeces Rainbow for our adoption fund here. God can move mountains. He can multiple a simple $5 dollar donation to cover our adoption fees. I want our adoption paid for so I can use my new fundraising skills to raise money for other adoptions, orphans, and orphan related causes.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh fundraising is hard!!! I pray that you will be HUGELY blessed!!! HUGS!

Peter and Nancy said...

We've written five grants so far, and gotten no answer from three so far -- but we did get one! Fundraising!!!! Praying your dinner goes well, and many people see that they can do it too!
Nancy