Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Travel Plans

So we FINALLY made it to the point that we are making travel plans. Well more like I made travel plans.
We leave in 25 days. HOPEFULLY!!!
The passport still isn't issued, so we are waiting and fretting over that a bit. I don't want to dish out extra money for ticket changes.
We are leaving May 5th and will get home May 16th. It is going to be an interesting week both at home and in India.
Our kids aren't used to being away from us. I mean I go to work and Patrick is at home. If he's at work, I'm home. Now our kids will be without us for 10 days. I'm nervous. I'm sure they'll do fine though. It will fly by.
This is surreal to me. It is actually happening. We have a medical appointment. We have an embassy appointment. We have plane tickets and hotel reservations.
Now to print out the confirmations. To finish last minute paperwork. To type up Prasun's medical history. Emergency numbers. Figure out what to pack.
I know this time will breeze right by us. We'll be in India before long. Finally we will be a family of 6.
25 days to get ready.

4 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

So excited that this dream is finally becoming reality. 25 days will fly by in preparation, I'm sure. I hope that the last details fall into place quickly and that the trip goes off without a hitch!

Julie

Arnold family said...

So glad that this are finally rolling along. Praying for the passport to be issued and safe travels!
Holly:)
www.arnoldfamilynews.blogspot.com

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow!!!! We are so excited for you, and will be praying for Varsha's passport to come through in time.
Nancy

The Labontes said...

Happy, excited, and nervous for you all at the same time! Cannot wait to see her home!
Kristy