Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Re-Purposing And Re-Inventing

With 5 kids life is CRAZY.  So much has happened since my last post.  The adoption I alluded to happened in early 2015.  Cyrus is of course a perfect fit for our family.  He's an amazing boy with a huge personality.  We've had many medical issues to address in the almost 3 years he's been home.  Been worth every minute, the addition of 7 doctors to our lives has been crazy.
In this time, we have also send Anthony off into the world.  He started college this fall.  He took a year of classes at our local Community College.  I'm excited to see where he goes.
Homeschool continues for our 4 "littles" at home.  Its intensive labor as everyone needs lots of individual attention for reading and math.
Life has been crazy in the last 5 years.  We continue to all grow and change as time goes on.  Before I stopped blogging, I start a journey to a healthier me.  As my kids get older, it becomes more evident that I need to be healthy.  I don't have time to go to the doctor.  I have things to do.  I don't have time to be sick.  I've got things to do.  My kids need me to be healthy so I can continue to take care of them for a very long time.  I don't have time to feel like crap because the munchkins need me.
My answer to this is to put time into myself.  I make time to work out.  I make time to eat well.  I became a student of my own body.  After 6 years, I'm ready to help others find the best them.  I want to help others seek health through fitness and nutrition.
Beachbody has been an integral part of my journey.  I've owned Beachbody products for 15 years now.  I love the resources that Beachbody offers everyone to be healthy.  Solid nutrition plans that use REAL FOOD.  Fitness plans for anyone from beginner to advanced.  They always have a modifier to reduce intensity.  The trainers give an extra push that you will never find at the gym. Beachbody has eliminated excuses.  Home based systems and the ability to take it with you through Beachbody on Demand.  I've always been passionate about Beachbody, now I'm using their platform to spread my passion. 
Healthy Mama=Healthy Family
So Welcome to the Home of Healthy Mama 4 All. 
I'm reinventing this blog to spread my passion.  To leave messages for all my friends old and new on WHY you need to get healthy.

No comments: