Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag-I'm It!

Pam tagged me so here we go.
8 things I'm passionate about
1. Weight loss and healthy living
2. Adoption
3. Special Needs Adoption
4. My family
5. Exercise
6. Parental responsiblity-going above the call of duty ALWAYS
7. Flylady
8. COUPONS, CVS, and bargains!!!

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Live many, many years
2. Go on a long mission trip
3. See my grandkids
4. Have more kids
5. Pay off my house
6. Do a pull up
7.
8. Taser one person (just joking, kind of) (but only if they deserve it)

8 things that I say often:
1. Hello.
2. WhoWhatHuh?
3. Would you like a sleeping pill?
4. When was your last bowel movement?
5. Um...
6. Big stick... (at work)
7. I love you
8. Have you finished your work?

8 TV shows that I like:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Womens Murder Club
3. Yes Dear
4. CSI (all 3)
5. Greys Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. House
8. Bones

8 Things I learned in 2007
1. Things don't always work out like you planned, but that is for the best.
2. Patience
3. You really don't have to pay for razors, toothpaste, or toothbrushes.
4. Not everyone has a passion for adoption or even understands it at all.
5. How to make bread.
6. Some people just don't get adoption
7. International travel is tiring, stressful and still interesting.
8. Some people really can't see beyond themselves. (and that drives me crazy.)

Now it's your turn! I tag Joy, Angie and Tonya. Anyone else can join the fun as well.

No comments: