Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Workout

I got my butt handed to me today. Now that it's offically spring, I've had to mow the grass. Just to let everyone, I'm personally a fan of asphalt. I hate mowing the grass (mostly). Today, my workout was 80 minutes long. Thanks to my wonderful new heartrate monitor that I got here, I know that I burned 842 calories. I took pictures of the yard not to show everyone what a good job I did, but to show you why I hate mowing grass. See that hill. It kicks my butt everytime. The section with all the bushes almost takes as long as the rest of that section and its only a third of the space. But now the yard is all nice and pretty. Wish I had some flowers to add color, but they cost money and die so I'll invest in other things this year. Maybe next year though. I promise to add some pictures of the kids Sunday or Monday.


No comments: