Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm Gonna Need a Bigger Bucket

My exact thought was "If I have to keep using the well, I'm gonna need a bigger bucket."
It's not as bad as it sounds. My kitchen sink broke the other day. Well, we've been busy and just haven't gotten it fixed yet. My biggest pet peeve is my kitchen being dirty, it irritates me so much. I just hate to have a messy kitchen and clean it every day. So Friday afternoon, I made some broccoli, potato and cheese soup. With my broke sink I didn't have time, I didn't have time to clean up. Well today, I got up and decided I had to do the dishes. I got my biggest stock pot and got hot water from the bathtub. WELL, 5 trips later I had both sides of the sink full of water. Half way through, I thought. Boy if this sink doesn't get fixed soon, I definitely need a bigger bucket to haul the water from the well.
I just thought I'd share my dumb ideas with everyone.
I'll post more later.

No comments: