Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Pictures

Ananya in her walker we are borrowing from the school. She likes to try to dis-assemble it when she is in it. It does keep her busy for at least 45 minutes. I do use her knee immobilizers to keep her standing the entire time. I'm hoping it makes her legs stronger by being upright.


Prasun can't be left out. He likes to use the walker too. He can't tolerate as long in it, but he has other things that we are working on with him.
We spent the last couple days playing Rock Band. The kids love it. I've even started playing.
I'll post some more later this weekend. I'm rolling some things around in my head and I think I may have something of importance to say. No new revelations for our house, but just going to throw my opinion out there once again.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Too cute Amanda! Bring on the opinions...you know we love them! ;)

Peter and Nancy said...

Ananya looks so grown-up with her ponytail. :o) Everyone looks so good together . . . love that they like being rock stars!
-- Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Looks like never a dull moment. I love that you all are being musical :)

Julie R