Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Pictures

Nothing makes me appreciate a nice, sunny day like my kids. I love taking pictures of them outside when its beautiful. Today was kind of cold though so I put the kids in sweaters and got their cute hats out to cut down on the wind.

Ananya is growing so much. She likes having her picture taken.
It is hilarious the faces that she makes.
Enough with the hat mom.
The start of our garden. I hoping for lots of fresh vegetables this year.
The trees are in bloom and I've been dying to get a pretty flower picture.
He is such a ham. Always making the funniest faces. Although this face is usually followed by a growl.
I just love that smile.
I'm not sure that it feels real yet. He's all ours.
Got to love that face.

Again with the garden. Blogger won't let me delete it.
His new AFO's. He loves them and cries if you take them off.

5 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Ahhhhhhhh, such little beauties you have. :) I wish I was there to enjoy the flowers with ya...

Peter and Nancy said...

Prasun suddenly looks so much older!! He is really all little boy now, and no toddler. :o) And I love Ananya's wispy hair blowing in the breeze -- Anya Rashi's does the same thing.
-- Nancy

Sara said...

Such beautiful kids and so happy, too! What blessings!

The Labontes said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful children. Thanks for sharing!
Kristy

Heart and Hands said...

What beautiful kids! Congratulations to Ananya on walking!!! I love seeing them grow.