Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2- Our First Glimpse



Nothing will ever beat the day that I met kids.
The day Anthony was born. Awesome!
The day I held Ananya. Relief!
The same day I got to hold Prasun. A gift!
(In case you're new to our story, we met Prasun when we picked up Ananya. Came home and immediately started collecting paperwork again.)
These 2 have been together for so long. The shared a crib in India. I don't even know how long. These 2 are inseparable now.
The road was long. The road was hard. This is the road we find again and again. I can't save them all. I'll save the ones God blesses me with.
I'll praise Him every day for these blessings.

2 comments:

Pam said...

:) I love your story Amanda. I took that bottom picture of your babies. It took my breathe away when I saw it. Such emotion for me and for you! Praising God for your precious gifts!

Julie & Patrick said...

I had forgotten that they were together in India. Thanks for the reminder of how far we have all come in this journey. It has been a long, difficult and rewarding charted course. So worth it. Blessings for sure!

Julie