Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Monday, May 7, 2012

India

Boy it was a long trip here. 
We were delayed in Charlotte for 2 hours.  Then delayed in Newark an hour.  Then Patrick gets the middle seat next to a man who decided the arm rest was all his.  Apparently he thought it was ok to cough in Patrick's face as well.
We were so tired by the time we got here.  The service has been excellent.  They seem to think we are important people or at least that is how we are being treated.  Go figure.  Stay 9 nights and you get wonderful treatment.
Patrick is impressed and we just had breakfast.  I'm content because I had my coffee.  I love coffee.  Especially in India.
Well we are doing a little sight seeing then meeting our girl for the first time today.  This is going to be a good day.  I'll post pictures later.

4 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

You're THERE!!! I am so thrilled for you, Amanda, and can't wait to hear about the first time you meet Varsha. Meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying a little alone-time with your husband -- that's hard to come by in a house full of three kids (soon to be four!)
Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Yay, on the same soil as your new family member! I hope the meeting with Varsha goes well. How nice that your husband is there with you this time. Can't wait to see photos.

Julie

Arnold family said...

Glad that you made it safely!!Can't wait to see pictures of her!Have a blessed trip.

Best,
Holly Arnold:)

Karen said...

Thinking of you every day! I love the pictures of Varsha on FB. Can't wait to hear more.

:) Karen