Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Pictures to Catch Up








Digging for dinosaurs, spending quality time with our Grammy, a giant dinosaur with painted birds all over it, meeting old friends again, an art exhibit displaying grafiti artists, a brightly colored wall, and my 2 little munchkins.
I'm so happy to be home even after a wonderful vacation full of family. We managed to spend Saturday at the Pittsburg Museum of Natural History. It was a very fun day.
I'll have more pictures later. I've got to get the pictures downloaded onto a CD. I've lost my USB cord.
We have our first post-placement visit on Wednesday. I've got to get started getting the little things cleaned up.
Talk to you all later.

No comments: