Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

CVS Deal

I got all this stuff at CVS for 24 out of pocket. I also got 10 back in ECB. I had to break it into 4 different orders because I would have accrued 49 in ECB. I wasn't sure I could use all those. Here is a detailed list of my buys.
2 boxes of Honeynut Cheerios (1 off 2 coupon)
6 12 packs of Pepsi products
4 cans Lysol Nutra Air (buy 1 get 1 free coupon)
2 Loreal Proviv shampoo and 2 conditioner (2 1 off 1 coupon)
2 Johnson and Johnson Buddies soap (1 off 1 coupon FREE)
1 Viactiv chewables (3 off 1 coupon)
1 Viactiv Flavorglides (2 off 1 coupon)
2 bottles Bayer (1 off 1 coupon)
1 bottle Excedrin (2 off 1 coupon)
1 bottle Aleve (2 off 1 coupon)
1 box Tylenol Cold (1 off 1 coupon)
1 box Tylenol Sinus (1 off 1 coupon)
2 bottles One A Day Energy Vitamins (1 2 off and 1 3 off coupon)
2 Loreal lipsticks (2 2 off coupon)
1 Loreal foundation, 1 Loreal blush (2 2 off coupon)
1 Colgate toothpaste (0.75 off coupon)
2 CVS toothbrushes
2 Airwick scented oil refills (1 off 2 coupon)
1 Airwick oil burner (free with refill coupon)
5 Reese Whips bars (2 buy 1 get 1 coupons)
I got extracare bucks on alot of the things. Pepsi is buy 20 and get 10 in ECB all month. It only works once. Tylenol products had the same deal. That is why I got the Viactiv (and I got it at a good discount). Loreal makeup is buy 1 get 1 free. If you have the coupons that makes the lipstick like 4 for 2 tubes. The CVS toothbrushes (with tongue cleaners) are buy 1 (2.49) and get
2.49 in ECB. The real deal is that the second one is half off. All CVS products are buy 1 get 1 1/2 off this month. That is a pretty good deal to start with.

No comments: