Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Thursday, January 10, 2008

POWER 90X

OK. Yesterday was my day off because it was my birthday (and my 7th day of Power 90X). I took the day off, but was actually scheduled to do so. I was super busy with adoption things as well.
Today, I'm going to talk some about my workouts and why I think they work.
Let me start with the obvious. 6 workouts in a week. Each is a minimum of 57 minutes long. I mean how could you not lose weight. I measured myself today. I have lost almost 2 inches off my waist and 1 off my hips. Hello. It's been freakin' 6 days. The workouts are extreme.
Today I do chest and back, tomorrow plyometrics, Saturday shoulders and arms, Sunday Yoga (94 minutes :oD), Monday Legs and back, Tuesday Kempo. I have 2 more weeks of this then enter my first recovery week. I know this sounds like alot, but it is.
I'm going to finish this. All 90 days of it. I'm going to get my lifetime at Weight Watchers with this so I don't have to pay anymore.
I need to be as healthy as possible. I'm going to India to get my 3rd child. Heck, thats scarier than trying to do some pull-ups.
I was watching the Biggest Loser the other day and got so frustrated. One of the ladies up for elimination was crying about how she couldn't do this at home. HELLO! Anyone can do this at home. You don't have Gillian yelling at you or Bob pushing you. You just have to DO IT! Take some accountability. MOVE!! That's what its really about. I personally will never give up chocolate, coffee, or the occasional Olive Garden. I can make the difference up by exercising on a regular basis.
I takes a deficit of 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound. 500 calories a day and you lose 1 pound a week. I personally would rather do alot of that by working off calories with exercise. I hope that people read my words can reach a few people. I would love to see a healthier America or at least some of my friends to be healthier. Well I'm gonna run for now (not literally) and get some adoption stuff done.

No comments: