Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Introduction

This is my new journal.
I'll warn everyone ahead of time. This is my journal with my thoughts and anyone who doesn't like the way I lead my life, hit the X in the top right corner. I've had problems in the past with having to watch what I say, but here I speak my mind. Just a warning.
I'll be talking about alot of things here. Poitics, religion, diet, exercise, homeschool. Everyone gets to hear about my kids. That is unwavering. I'm a mom.
For all who don't know me. Hi. I'm Amanda. A 27 year old mom of 2. My family is waiting for our 3rd addition this year by way of adoption. I have a wonderful husband otherwise known as DH. I have a 9 year old son and a almost 3 year old daughter. Soon I'll have a almost 3 year old son (he'll be 3 by the time I get to India). I work as a nurse. I homeschool my 9 year old. (He has social skills already, just not many organizational skills.)
This week I'll mostly be starting with some basics. I started Weight Watchers a couple of months ago and am going to talk about it here. I am using the Power 90X workout series. I'm trying to free our finances with the Dave Ramsey system. And finally I'm trying to become somewhat organized (wonder where Anthony gets it?) with the Flylady. All these things I believe are wonderful programs. I'll promote them shamelessly. I'll introduce you to each of them this week.
Now I must go "fix my face" and get the rest of the blog all pretty-fied.

No comments: