Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry I've been gone so long

I'm hanging around. I've actually had a lot of things rolling around in my head. I just haven't had time to put them in writing. I've been to Winston Salem 2 times and all the way to Raleigh in only 2 weeks. I've made multiple trips to other counties. Its been crazy around here.
Last Wednesday was a special day for us. January 23 was 2 years since we saw Ananya's sweet face for the first time. We are quickly approaching our first Gotcha Day and Ananya's 3rd birthday. I have to start making plans for her to get her therapies through the local school system. We have to decide if she is going to enter preschool. I can't figure that one out yet. We have therapy no 3 times a week.
We've been trucking along with home school. Anthony finished the book "A Wrinkle in Time". Soon we'll be starting "Where the Red Fern Grows".
We are waiting for the mailman today so that I can send our Dossier to the adoption agency. We'll be able to sign Prasun's acceptance paperwork as soon as that is on its way.

No comments: