Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hard Lessons I should have learned when I was 3..

Yesterday morning I took Ananya for a walk in the town we live in. I drove into town thinking I would stop at the Farmers Market then go for a walk. Well the market doesn't open until 12:30 and it was like 9:00. So I set off and decided to finally get Ananya put on our YMCA membership (I just haven't gone in the last 18 months) and pick up the application for Anthony for soccer camp. Well I decided to walk. Before I even got to the Y I realized I really didn't want to walk. If my husband would have been at work I would have called him to come pick us up. We made it back to the car just fine. It wasn't that bad.
Lesson for the day. Don't walk any farther than you want to walk back.

No comments: