Trials are not enemies of faith but are opportunities to prove
God's faithfulness. -- Author Unknown

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one
to say 'thank you?' -- William A. Ward

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some Remodeling and Tid bits

I've been working on re-formatting all my blogs a little. I've even added to Anthony's Blog. You should be able to visit different sites by clicking on the pictures in the sidebar. I've added a couple of lists like my workout schedule for the week and books that I would like to read. Funny enough I added the book list because I keep writing lists lately and forgetting where I've put it. I can't ever find a book I want at the library if I keep forgetting the name.
I've been blogging for Red Letter Campaigns, or at least started. I've offered to open my blog to some friends I've met through our adoptions to put their thoughts out there. I know some great writers and didn't want the world to miss what they have to say. I should have a new post up on special needs adoption tomorrow. I didn't want to confuse people with pictures of family's that aren't mine.

No comments: